How to make multi-purpose cleaner?
Now that the windows, toilet, floor, and air are all fresh and clean, you can handle (almost) everything else with just one product: the amazing All-cleaning eye. It smells great and makes short work of kitchen and bathroom counters, sinks, bathtubs, tables, and surfaces of all kinds!
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) Dr. Bronner’s liquid soap (scented or not)
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- About 1 litre water (preferably demineralized, but tap water will do)
- 1 teaspoon essential oil “spring cleaning”: lemon, lemongrass, lemon-scented eucalyptus, tea tree, bay laurel, peppermint, true lavender in amounts of your choosing.
Steps to follow
- Prepare and sterilize your equipment and workspace.
- Measure all ingredients.
- Mix liquid soap with essential oils.
- Half-fill bottle with water.
- Pour baking soda into the bottle, screw on the cap, and shake vigorously.
- Pour liquid soap and essential oil mixture into the bottle, and replace cap. Gently turn the bottle upside down several times to mix ingredients.
- Fill the bottle with remaining water.
Gently turn the bottle upside down again several times to mix all ingredients.
How to use
Gently turn the bottle upside down several times before each use to ensure essential oils are evenly dispersed. Spray surfaces to be cleaned (counter, sink, etc) and wipe with sponge. Rinse and dry or let air dry.