“Bebop n mop” floor cleaner
How to clean floors with natural products?
Spring cleaning is not everyone’s cup of tea, so here’s an idea. While trying out this fast and easy recipe, put on your favourite music, crank up the volume, grab your mop, sing at the top of your lungs – and bop to the music while washing the floor.
Bebop n mop, as they say!
- 215g (90.5%) Dr. Bronner’s liquid soap, scented or not
- 22,5g (9.5%) essential oil of your choice. For a “spring cleaning” blend: lemon, lemon-scented eucalyptus, lemongrass, tea tree, bay laurel, peppermint, lavender… in amounts of your choosing.
- 1 240 ml cosmo bottle with disc top
- Measuring cup or scale
Steps to follow
- Prepare and sterilize your equipment and workspace.
- Measure the liquid soap and pour it into the bottle.
- Measure the essential oils and add them to the liquid soap.
- Gently turn the bottle upside down several times to mix.
How to use
Add 2-3 tablespoons to a full bucket of water.