How to make a bentonite clay bath?
- Run a hot bath, then add between one and four cups of bentonite. Stir with a whisk.
- Place candles around the tub.
- When the clay is smoothly distributed in the water, add cold water until it reaches a comfortable temperature.
- Relax in the glow of the candles for 15 to 20 minutes.
- And that’s all! A relaxing bath worthy of a spa!
- Thoroughly rinse your skin and the bathtub.
- After your bath, moisturize well with your favourite cream, lotion, or body butter.